06 April 2012

Dedication

Hi,
This blog entry is a dedication to the person(s) who motivated me to discuss the hypothesis of religion.
First. Matt and Madeleine Flannagan. Matt especially is holding himself up as a biblical scholar. Ok, I'm fine about that with the exceptions as it pertains to his beliefs. What mean by this, is that Matt ( and Madeleine ) can have there beliefs however if they are unsubstantiated then they deserve to be mocked.

Second. A women who will remain nameless, who I knew in my youth who decided to believe in Christianity.

Third. "The Hitch". What a loss! Just as I had found his writings, he was struct down with a terrible disease.

Fourth. Greta Christina. For providing an easily digested forum of thought. Her latest book," Why are atheists angry? 99 things that piss off the godless" helped me to find he words to how I was feeling.

While this isn't a complete list, it is ignition to get my contribution going.

By the way, I lead a happy, joyful life with my partner, my children, and her children. My work is stimulating, and my outside work life is full of fun activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

and your reason is?