05 February 2013

The truth...

I like this theme (if it's ok to call it a theme...)

Everyone has a "truth", well a version of it.  Two people witness the same scene yet describe different facts about it, and sometimes contradicting facts.  So gaining a consensus on "the truth" is a difficult proposition.

However, I do like my previous posts concluding comment.  Why?  Well its concise.  Issues when stated simply often create more clarity than when issues are described with too many words which lead to obscurity.  My protagonist Matt suffers from this.  He relishes topics that need to be explained in minute detail which in turns obscures the issue/topic and thus blurs it's relevance.  I find when I read his posts that by the time I have entered the third paragraph I am having to hold many argument points "up in the air" as he carry's on towards his conclusion.

Mark Twain once wrote/stated: "I would have written less if I had longer"  as a form of apology to someone he had corresponded with.  A very cool sentiment. 

Well - As I said, I like this theme and I think it's worth carrying on with it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

and your reason is?